Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Two Collections and One Novel Now Available on Kindle

KINDLE USERS!

I now have three works available for purchase on the Kindle. HUZZAH!

Two are selected works from the blog, one is a revised and updated novel available nowhere else.

Let's have a look.

Eleven of my favorite non-fiction posts in one place. "Essays, Rants, the odd Good Point, and other Doings and Memes that seemed like a good idea at the time. Who really invented Potato Chips? Does the real math of The Great Pyramid add up? Are zombies the real threat? If my side is good and yours is bad then where do we stand? Do I have any idea what I am talking about? Good questions, one and all. Join me, won't you?"

Purchase it for only $2 here --->   You Know What You Should Buy?




A revised and updated version available only on Kindle. "Was it a miracle, or is Father Michael a puppet of powers less than divine? In the 22nd century, humanity creates true artificial intelligence. This new, human-like species, Homo mechanicus, quickly proves it is not a monster of science fiction lore, and society returns to relative normalcy within a few generations. That is until Father Michael Alan Cline, the world’s first and only non-human priest, performs a very public miracle. A creation of science dwelling in the realm of the spiritual, his life and faith fall into chaos as he struggles to comprehend what is happening to him. Ancient debates over life, free will, and faith resurface as Rome decides how best to investigate what appears to be a non-human vessel of God. The Pope’s solution: to dispatch an investigator who is an expert in the science of Homo mechanicus yet does not believe they are sentient."

Purchase it here for &7.99  --->  Saint Five



I like ALL my fiction works! Picking eleven was really hard but here it is. "Join me for a walk, gentle reader, in worlds of love or talking cars amidst a zombie apocalypse, small monsters with big ambitions, Goliath’s side of the story, a death trap for a superhero, my own brush with the unexplained, and others."

Purchase it here for only $2 --->  Is This Your Two Dollars?


THANK YOU for your support, gentle reader. A purchase, the sharing of a link, or a suggestion to a friend means a lot to me. I want to make A LOT more content both here and on YouTube. Your support moves me closer to that goal each and every step.

Be seeing you,

- Sam

 

No comments:

Post a Comment