Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thank You

 

thank-you

Yes, you!

Thank you for taking the time to read my words and share them with your family and friends. I find value in what I write and the subjects I choose, but that doesn’t mean I assume they hold value for others. So, when my blog stats show readers are stopping in from circles far beyond those of my friends and associates, I am stunned and more than a little curious as to what people in distant lands make of my ideas. What does a reader in Iran take away from the iVon Daniken post that a reader in China might not or visa-versa? Do Star Wars fans in Italy and Russia find the same humor in Sand Jerks - Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Hate Tusken Raiders. What do readers in Germany or Romania make of my short stories like The Death of Joe Average or Knight’s Rider? These are all questions I hope to one day have the answers to.

Until then, to the local folks I know and love and the folks far away I haven’t yet had the pleasure of meeting:

Thank you! Спасибо! Danke! Takk! Tack!

Teşekkür ederim! Dziękujemy! תודה!

Vă mulțumim! Grazie! 谢谢!Gracias! شكرا!

Dank je wel! Merci! ありがとうございます!

No comments:

Post a Comment