Monday, September 22, 2014

The Last One to One Hundred!

The two things I've loved since I could hold a pencil have been comics and graphic design. The idea for One to One Hundred was simple, combine design with numbers to create a unique, artistic poster. The result was far from simple and I continued with poster after poster. Each one focusing on a different design element. Shapes, Circles, Lines, Overlaps, Triangles and more!

After 4 years, 10 posters and 1000 different designs I've finally finished the series. I'd really love it if you could take 30 seconds to watch the intro to my Kickstarter video about the culmination of this project. I'm hoping you'll be impressed with the amount of time and effort that have gone into it (most of the posters have taken well over 100 hours to complete and a few are nearly 200). 


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/markgonyea/the-last-one-0

Thanks for your support!
 -Mark (the far more silent half of Strongarm Labs)


No comments:

Post a Comment